Hi all,

i found some unknown maybe amateur games on eBay Germany:

GOLF / BOWLING
SURROUND / BALANCE / TRICKY DICES

as well as 2 game packs from melbourne House (?) with unknown games on them;
Game Pack I
Game Pack II

Does anyone know/ have them?

If not I would buy them (if the price does not grow too much wink ) and try to convert them to something downloadable (.prg / .tap)

And there is also a tape Konami's Coin-op Hits with Hyper Sports on it. I cannot find this game anywhere on the net, so should I grab it too?

Norbert

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-07-03
 Hi Noro

The golf, bowling and surround, blanace, tricky dice tapes I do not know of. Would be intresting to seem them and a rare find from your part of the world!

Games Pack I and II are from Melbourne House as you say. I don't have these, but do know the games are basic coded stuff. I don't think any would have turbo loaders because in general Melbourne House never used any from what I have here.... Would be nice to know what that games are so we could track them down and the covers would be handy. Hope you can win these happy

Konami's Coin-op Hits I do have (tape only) thanks to Alex Aris who sent me his cassette. Ping Pong is up and Hyper Sports has been online a little while but I never made public until now. I've been working on a page about the Back in Time Live 3 party just over a week ago. I've cought a cold and only now is it almost done.... Check it out here and look down the page for Alex Aris and you will find the download for Hyper Spots (tap format). It's a nasty loader, read the info I added with it

The cover for the Konami's Coin-op Hits is much needed, but don't bid silly money for it.

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-07-03
 Hey Lando,

Over here, when one gets an illness right after a night of drinking and enjoying extreme (electronic) pleasure, is called "Alcohol Deficiency".

Drink three pints and see if you feel better. happy

Posted By

Wastl
on 2002-07-03
 Games Pack I+II

Hi all, happy

I have those both Tapes in my collection ...but i forgot to load them
the screenshots on cover displays looks like basicgames

Commodore 16 Games Pack I
Side 1 : Micro Minotaur;Breakin;Warlock;Unscramble;Blockade;Hangman;Dragons Lair;Blackjack
Side 2 : Penetrator;Sam;Siege;2D Maze;Zapp;Star Trader;Looney Landa

Commodore 16 Games Pack II
Side 1 : Minotaur;Hunter;Letterbox;Ganymede;Dumper;Alien Overrun;Dungeon
Side 2 : Chess;Skrambler;Crash Barrier;Snakepit;Reel Thing;Mind Quiz;Tank Ambush;Road Patrol

I try to transfer this stuff to pc if i have my cable happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-07-03
 RE: Hey Lando

Cheers James (slurp). I know what you mean, but these BIT events in London are hard work. Never plan to sleep any where and end up staying awake for 36 hours+. Think I'm getting to old for it hehehe wink

Cheers happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-07-03
 Re: Games Pack I+II

Hi Wastl happy

You da man! Hope you find that cable. happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024