Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2008-11-17
12:57:21
 Re: Any news on Plus4emu...

Hmm, I hope I way clear enough when I put repeatedly "respect" signs on the Plus4emu and your work, although it was clear, that for me the most important part was the graphics converter unit, which -in fact- needed a proper emulator running in the background.
Well, before that I have never imaginged to get such a picture on Plus/4 (OK, in IFLI), what was the Tuthankamon picture I converted. Maybe upload somehow here...
This tool saved me a lot of time to create very accurate converts (much much better for plus/4 than Congo and the other C64 tools): just needed pixels here and there to be put. (OK some people may criticise this approach, but well, if you can do 10 good pictures in the same time, as usual way: we need a LOT of good graphs for Plus/4 per person)
I really spent >200 hours with your Emu and converter, I hope it confirms to you, how important it was to me.
Actually I had some new ideas, maybe I should really look for those sourcecodes, although I know very well, that I cannot catch up to the work you did till now over the years (it is anyhow over my competencies, as I did not program anything in the last 10 years, but let's learn something new: it's a challenge!) happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024