Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Chronos
on 2008-10-30
11:21:17
 Re: 2008 - new releases

Csabo: i think the main problem is with the plusi productions the isolation of the creative minds. btw, if we left behind the classic group division, we can do quality products.

I have ideas for nothing if i don't have a coder with freetime or enough knowledge to do it.

Not long ago i tried to reorganize our crew and do a demo as a "project". with a stroryboard, correct distribution of the tasks enough deadline for the parts. it failed
we can't do work as a team, everybody likes to work by herself as the old times. the only exception was chaos but there was a coordinator (dcd) to put it together.
i don't give it up, trying to assemble once a quality product (doesnt matter how many time it takes).

If i good remember maybe Edhellon said once about a ChoruS demo, that was the cohesion beetween the demo makers to make a webpage or blog or something where the members shared the parts and tracked the progress of the product.

Making a "BIG" quality demo only needs organizing and precision (btw. the making of booze demo was about five years said the rumours..) and if u don't have skills to made a 3000 faces vector object it reedems some graphic elements or a good design..

and finally i was peed into my pants when i checked the Booze demo yesterday happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024