Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2008-10-22
06:31:41
 Re: The same question asked about a million times no doubt

Hi Csabo, yes I started to look though the "assembly programming for beginners" book, scanned here in Hungarian (not complete), buit as I mentioned beforehand, a C compiler with good libraries would help a lot for such lamers.
I need it because:
1) I want to write my own slideshow program weorking fast with 1551 and 1541, and should look nice UI with buttons and mouse cursor (how to execute sprite emulation once explained to me by Pigmy himself, I still have this letter, but no efforts done to realize it happy --> any help most wecomed)
2) I started to work on a special set of charachter graphics for my all time favourite game, Archon, after graphics is ready, then I will approach this team here to convert the code with an up-to-date graph (to have better graph than the original) with some small improvements. But I am really at the beginning. Only few sprite emulation neded, when action done, it is just pure character-animation, no background. so would fit to Plus/4 well.

BTW, if you need a specific title screen (eg fullscreen) for your game, just let me know, what is the idea you have in your mind (topic, activity to be shown, color scheme,etc), and I will try to make something looks good. But I will do in the way, that use a normal pictures from Google as a basis (not converted from other computer, or yes, PC, edit them on PC), convert it with IstvanV converter, then create the Logo and correct the pixel defects. then you may comment. Thrhouput time is 1 month for first draft. Only in multi or hires Botticelli

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024