Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2008-10-17
18:14:06
 Re: Plus/4 documentary

MMS,

Your right with everything you say, but between 1984-1988 that really was the commercial life of the machine here in the UK. 1988-1989 stuff was being re-released on cheaper lables. 1988 things were drying up, the reason I bought a C64 and later an Amiga 500.

It does not matter if the games were £1.99 or £9.99 because alot of the £1.99 were better than the big name full price releases. There is a mix of everything in that list.
I my self can not offer Winter Events or Summer Events in that list because too me these are 2 of the greatest games that are better than Winter Games & Summer Games on C64 in my eyes, but to some one new who may not put the time in to find out what makes the tick is another thing. I wasn't thinking of selling the machine with the very best, but games that made the C16/plus4 what it was, a taste of the past between those dates.

If Adric22 says he will cover anything and everything from 1984 to 2008 then my list is pointless and no harm done. If we are talking commercial then a list from 1984-1988 is whats needed.

My list will not be perfect in others eyes and its free for all so make your selection. happy

I do not disrepect what people have done on the Plus/4 at all and I totally understand the need to show off the plussy at its very best don't get me wrong. Just if its commercial and going by what Adric22 covered with the C64 then another chapter will be needed. happy

No worrys tho, just some input at the end of the day.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024