Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2001-12-19
 Xmas with-out Icicle Works

Wow Doug! You the man. Icicle Works is and is still one of the greatest games on the Plus/4. You did us proude, I mena what would we of done with-out it???

Fingers Malone was 1 game I spent many hours on. It was so hard, but quality it was I could not put it down, and hell I wanted to know what whole message was
you added on each screen. Games like this made the C16/Plus4 what it was. I even remember the fancy loading Screen that poped up while the game was still loading. Impressive If you was to look back and think this gem sold for 1.99 you would cry. Ranked one of the best again.

Prosector Pete was fun at the time, I had to many C16/Plus4 games so I did'nt play it much. But saying that and with many titles they play even better today than they did 15 years ago. I don't know what it is, but something magical about them for sure

I'm the one to blame for your games on the site so I'm gona do a runner
I don't and never got payed, but the site is here as a mark of respects to your good self and everyone else who gave so much enjoyment to all C16/Plus4 owners with their software.

I'd like to say a big thanks for your games, I dought your ever forget about them, but nor will we

Cheers Doug and happy Xmas.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024