Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Degauss
on 2007-03-31
09:57:09
 Re: Beta version of new emulator is now available

Et voila!

@TLC: Now it is solved.

In fact it has been solved way before. On one side, most of the +4-world people simply *know* that Gaia didn't steal code. Theres Csabo, there's Luca, there's You and other people (i had the honour to donate one or two TED-inaccuracy-reports myself) who are in close contact to Gaia and see (and help) YAPE evolve. No question about that.

On the other side there's IstvanV from which i didn't really expect a different response. I still believe there's a different story behind this. It's not about Emu-Code-Ripping, i think it's about IstvanV searching for a specific project and community - and he expected to find it here. He must be desperate in his search, otherwise he could give his project at least a little time to grow roots (in some forum!?). I asked several posts before, if he just could *explain* what he wants and expects - but didn't get an answer.

And personally i have big problems with people that show up, just telling: "here come CVS repository! code!" - to me it still looks like IstvanV never wanted to be part of this community, but the community being part of his project. It just doesn't work that way. But if this wasn't his intention, he *simply* could have said it. As long as there are no *personal words* (from the heart), he's going to "fight" a lot of other "arrogant mobs", i guess...

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024