Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Crown
on 2007-03-31
09:54:55
 Re: Beta version of new emulator is now available

Guys, my short comment is 'just grow up, and get over with it'...

Istvan, if you'd read back a couple years the forum posts here and the plus4 mailing list archive, you would see that indeed all these special 'hard' to emulate effects has been discussed in details here, ie how they work, why they work, and what they do... This used to be a pretty free informal forum, where the people who make interesting effects on the real machine do discuss on what they did and how they did it.... There are really no secrets to it... Also there was always a healthy friendly discussion beetween the emulator writers (Mike, Gaia, Zsolt, me and others), on what we do, and how we do it... None of these people actually need to look into your sources, because they all know, what are the flaws in their respective emulators, and they also have planned solutions for them... What they do not always have is time, to actually implement it....

Also their is absolutely no glory, or awards here, if you are looking for that, than you are at the wrong place, self satisfaction by solving 'hard' issues is pretty much enough for the people here, so their is no vanity motivation to go and steal others sources, they are pretty much self motivated, and you should also get your motivation from that...

I do think that you owe an apology here, people who frequent this forum are not paranoid, and has been always open to each other, and you pretty much disturbed that peace with unfounded accusation.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024