Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

TLC
on 2007-03-30
06:57:34
 Re: Beta version of new emulator is now available

Structure: VICE has provided a convenient example on that as I guess (multiple architectures, single executables for each). Name: no ideas. Though, something referring to the project itself, rather than one particular emulated machine sounds nicer to me (provided that you keep multiple architectures).

There's a problem, however. Something has been suggested about your code being stolen by someone, especially someone whom I respect. You didn't say his name, but obviously, nobody else is in position to compete with your project so that you would have cared about it. Personally, if I were someone who has been accused of stealing someone else's (whom my project is currently competing with) code, that party won't have left this place without knowing my opinion about this matter (though, later I'd have probably regretted getting my hands dirty). This matter hasn't been (yet) resolved. Others probably don't know (may deduct from the fact that this project has became what it is with you been nowhere around, though), you may think what you want, but I actually know that this accuse has been false and undeserving. This needs resolution. If it won't , the situations looks like that, say, me supporting either of your party effectively boosts conflict (I'm helping someone that the other party is cross with); from that on, I have options of supporting either of you, but not both (or as a third resort, possibly keep my hands off of both of your projects). I'm talking about myself, but I've got some suspicion that others will also face this situation, sooner or later. You both should resolve this thing, in private, or just as you like... else, I (and sooner or later, a couple of others from here) will face having to make a choice... something (fractionalizing into "with" or "against" clics) that noone from the Plus/4 scene would find good in general I'm sure.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024