Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

TLC
on 2007-01-16
17:03:17
 Re: TED-Documentation

Hi Degauss! I'd say, gathering these things together would be a good idea. A handful of us should have valuable experiences in this field; documenting what we know and putting these things together would make up for a fairly good knowledge base, as I guess. Personally, I've got two concerns. First, for most of us to work together, some conditions should be met. I can't speak for others, but as I presume, this should be a set of common rules, that we all accept. If this is met, things could get a boost. Second. For such a knowledge base, I'd personally expect if it was explicitely released under some kind of a creative commons license; in other words, before I'd even consider writing just a single row of text, I want anyone to be officially and explicitely permitted to use and reproduce the content in whole or in part, provided that the creators and the source are shown. I guess I better wait for what Csabo has to say about this (and what others think about the idea). ...Other than that, I've got just one concern -- time. But something like this knowledge base should make it up for the effort.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024