Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Degauss
on 2007-01-01
16:20:09
 Re: AmigaOS4.0 released

Congrats, Rachy!

I understand you're quite happy. To be honest, i never thought AmigaOS 4.0 would be finished at all. This is certainly something to give back a little trust and hope, which was spoiled in the last years.

What was your involvement in 4.0 ? Is it your 68k-JIT-Engine? Whats your opinion about the MorphOS/Pegasos-Branch of the Amiga-Family?

------------------------------

@Ulysses: ACK! For example, I'm TOTALLY HAPPY that +4 is commercially dead so i feel undisturbed to feed my nostalgia-addiction with it. I got in touch with the 264's so late that it has always been quite dead for me (in a commercial sense). It has always been and always will be a Demo-Machine for me - and i think this is really a great thing to say wink (Nah, ok: I also used ScriptPlus heavily back then wink )

Amiga is a different and sad story but the community is great. I love to see new Amiga-Demos (Ephidrena! *yum yum*) and i especially love to see something like an OCS-Scene evolving. (If there will be a living OCS-Scene, it might be quite like our little family wink )

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024