|PLUS 4 IDE|
Plus4IDE is a Commodore Plus/4 Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for PC.
A fast and convenient way to create and debug Plus4 software using the assembly language.|
Currently it works with AS65 by Frank Vorstenbosch as the assembler and a number of emulators (YAPE, Minus4w or WinEMU).
This project was written because nothing like it was published before. It is now in a good, pretty much bug-free shape. Any modifications
should be easy to implement since the source code is provided. I will be glad to add anything to it if I can, just ask. Features:
- Fully featured text editor (copy/paste/undo, etc.)
- Syntax highlighting
- Built in help for mnemonics and TED registers
- Edit multiple files
- Remembers last file and last cursor position within all files
- Fully customizable AutoCode feature lets you insert commonly used code segments
- Quickly Compile and Run with one key! (F5)
The Plus4IDE in action.
|Written by Csabo of LOD in 2000-2009. Any feedback is welcome.
Plus4IDE is freeware. This software uses the excellent freeware CodeMax control develoed by Barry Allyn.|
Portions Copyright 1997-2000 Barry Allyn. All rights reserved.
I hope this will inspire some of you to sit down and write some code for the Plus4...
KEEP THE SCENE ALIVE!
Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2018